Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Frye's Modes chart

Hi class,
I made this chart, yesterday, and I finally figured out how to display it. I'm not sure about some of my examples, and the bottom of my chart seems to be missing a few things. Alas, I will leave it until I know more about blogging.

I use a mac, so it may be different than a pc, but this is how I got the chart on my blog:

When you have a finished product, go to the print menu.
Click on the PDF menu arrow.
Click on save PDF as iphoto.
Once the iphoto screen shows up, go to file menu and click on export.
In export menu, under kind, choose JPEG and click on export.
Then name file and save on desktop.
Next, open your post, and click on the Picture icon.
Click on choose file.
Click on desktop, and find your saved jpeg file, hit choose, and upload photo.




No comments: